Transactional Funding is 100% financing of the purchase of a property that will be sold within a day. Perfect for wholesale or flip transactions of commercial and residential properties.
The Benefits of Transactional Funding are:
A) 100% financing. No FICO restrictions. B) Quick, can be reviewed and funded within 3 days. C) No appraisal or extended due diligence process. D) No last-minute rejections of the loan based on the collateral or the credit of the borrower.Request more information
How Transactional Funding Works
- Buyer/Borrower B contracts with Seller A to purchase property all cash with Stronghill Capital's 100% funding.
- Buyer/Borrower B contracts to sell the property to Buyer C.
- Buyer C may purchase the property on an all cash basis or may finance with another lender.
- All parties open escrow at the same title company.
- When both buyers have their purchase money in escrow and all applicable documents have been executed, the title company releases funds to all parties.
|Loan Size||$300,000 – $21,000,000|
|LTV Max||100% of first purchase price|
|Minimum Credit Score||None|
|Geographic Restrictions||US States Excluding NV, SD, ND, NC|
|Lender Fees||Call for quote|
Learn more about the Stronghill Transactional Funding loan program.
Stronghill’s innovative lending programs provide capital for unmatched real estate financing without the time, paperwork, and uncertainty of other financing.