Transactional Funding is 100% financing of the purchase of a property that will be sold within a day. Perfect for wholesale or flip transactions of commercial and residential properties.
The Benefits of Transactional Funding are:
100% financing. No FICO restrictions.
Quick, can be reviewed and funded within 3 days.
No appraisal or extended due diligence process.
No last-minute rejections of the loan based on the collateral or the credit of the borrower.
How Transactional Funding Works
- Buyer/Borrower B contracts with Seller A to purchase property all cash with Stronghill Capital's 100% funding.
- Buyer/Borrower B contracts to sell the property to Buyer C.
- Buyer C may purchase the property on an all cash basis or may finance with another lender.
- All parties open escrow at the same title company.
- All transactions close when both buyers have their purchase money in escrow and applicable documents have been executed.
|Loan Size||$300,000 – $21,000,000|
|LTV Max||100% of first purchase price|
|Minimum Credit Score||None|
|Geographic Restrictions||US States Excluding NV, SD, ND|
|Lender Fees||Call for quote|
Learn more about the Stronghill Transactional Funding loan program.
Stronghill’s innovative lending programs provide capital for unmatched real estate financing without the time, paperwork, and uncertainty of other financing.