Sr. Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is a full-time permanent position responsible for developing and closing commercial real estate loans (CRELs) by creating and maintaining borrower direct and broker relationships. The position requires working remotely from Stronghill’s office. The SAE is part of the loan origination team and reports to the Managing Director – Revenue and Business Development.
- Become intimately familiar with the company’s loan offerings and terms
- Establish a network of third parties and partners to source CREL referrals and sales
- Develop relationships with assigned accounts, assigned territories and/or industry verticals
- Professionally represent Stronghill to prospective and active resellers, partners and customers
- Work with borrower prospects, either directly or through brokers, through the entire loan sales cycle including completing loan applications, collecting required borrower documents, assisting underwriting, and arranging the close with the support of Stronghill’s loan coordinators
- Meet or exceed the sales and margin quotas each month
- Provide continuous feedback to marketing staff to help optimize the marketing spend on our online presence, digital advertising and other marketing initiatives
- Generate and maintain performance metrics reports
- Some travel to your accounts
- Perpetuate our core values of; getting better every day, being team players, treating customers and staff with respect and concern, and always being ethical, honest and accountable
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years of sales success closing real estate financing or purchase transactions
- Successful record of working remotely
- Ability to establish meaningful referral relationships
- Extensive knowledge of real estate financing
- Proven ability to close real estate deals
- Ability to handle multiple deals simultaneously
- Accountable, level-headed, entrepreneurial
- College education
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.