The Loan Coordinator (LC) is a full-time permanent position responsible for gathering, organizing, and tracking loan documentation for the company’s commercial real estate loans (CRELs). The LC will be a part of the loan origination team and report to the Head of Origination.
- Review files to determine required documentation and deadlines
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation
- Complete loan applications and work with borrowers until Letter of Interest has been signed
- Maintain knowledge of multiple loan programs
- Manage approximately 70 loans in pipeline
- Communicate with clients, loan officers, and underwriting to ensure terrific customer service
- Professionally represent Stronghill to prospective and active resellers, partners, and customers
- Provide continuous feedback to marketing staff to help optimize the marketing spend on Stronghill’s online CREL presence, direct mail, online advertising, and other marketing opportunities
- Provide timely responses to customers and Stronghill support staff
- Generate and maintain performance metrics reports
- Perpetuate Stronghill’s core values of: getting better every day, being team players, treating customers and staff with respect and concern, and always being ethical, honest and accountable
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years recent experience processing loans
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of multiple loan types including commercial and multi-family
- Understanding of debt service coverage and income ratios
- Professional phone and written communication skills
- Collaborative team worker
- Highly organized, with strong detail and prioritization skills
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.