Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing is a full-time permanent position responsible for overseeing all branding and marketing functions for Stronghill and Hunter-Kelsey.
- Continuously research our markets and recommend improved market positioning
- Refine and upgrade our company brands to support target market positions
- Develop and approve advertising for digital, print and direct mail campaigns
- Oversee the layout, design and content management of the company’s websites
- Manage graphic design of all content (actual work outsourced as needed)
- Support AdWords/Bing specialist in development of all campaigns and fine-tuning of online marketing
- Manage multiple marketing and advertising vendors
- Coordinate any other marketing projects as needed (conferences, social media, etc.)
- Supervise staff of 3 other marketing team members
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 10 years’ experience in a branding & marketing role
- Experience in lending/banking is a plus, but not required
- 5 years’ supervisory experience
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop is preferred
- Knowledge of professional printing (color matching, bleeds, paper, etc.) helpful
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative team worker
- Highly organized, with strong detail and prioritization skills
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.