The Account Executive (AE) is a full-time permanent position responsible for handling leads, cold calling, developing and maintaining a reseller channel for the company’s commercial real estate loans (CRELs).
- Answer phones and web leads
- Cold call brokers and lists approved by management
- Establish a network of third parties and partners to generate CREL referrals and sales
- Professionally represent Stronghill Capital to prospective and active resellers, partners and customers
- Generate and close the CREL sales and margin quotas each month
- Provide continuous feedback to marketing staff to help optimize the marketing spend on Stronghill Capital’s online CREL presence, direct mail, online advertising, and other marketing opportunities
- Provide timely responses to customers and Stronghill Capital support staff
- Generate and maintain performance metrics reports
- Perpetuate our core values of: getting better every day, being team players, treating customers and staff with respect and concern, and always being ethical, honest and accountable
- Complete loan applications, push loans from beginning to close
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years of sales success closing real estate financing or purchase transactions
- Ability to establish meaningful referral relationships
- Extensive knowledge of real estate financing
- Proven ability to close real estate deals
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Accountable, level-headed, entrepreneurial
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.